Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So What Wednesday!

I really enjoyed last week's So What Wednesday, and have gotten some comments about how accurate and brutally honest it was. It's all in good fun, so here we go again!

SO WHAT IF:

* I sometimes hit snooze too many times and am forced to "baby-powder" my hair ( frugal version of dry shampoo)
* Even with concentrated detergents, I still fill to the line
* Hubby & I use the same toothbrush sometimes
* I will go without groceries rather than taking both boys to the store
* I do NOT understand the stock market ( I don't care to either )
*  Even with lesson plans, I'm usually only one or two days ahead of  my kids @ school
* I don't have time to read, but continue to download books on my new NookColor
* I seem to be the only girl/woman my age who loathes Jersey Shore

* If you are firmly opposed to E-readers, live for the fist-pumping action of the Jersday nights, or are grossed out by my germ-swapping dental tendencies,  I wholeheartedly apologize :)

No comments:

Post a Comment