Thursday, March 17, 2011

So What Wednesday!



Today I am saying SO WHAT IF:

  *  I have lived in my house for 3 years and have never mopped ALL the floors. I mop what needs to be mopped. Period.
 * I never do tummy-time with Baby G. He hates it.
 * I am  horrible at sending " Thank You" cards. But I'm working on it.
 *  I like to listen to NPR radio in my car ( just like my dad does). Sometimes I listen to country afterwards just to balance things out a bit!
 * Sometimes I eat cereal for dinner b/c I'm too tired to cook.
 * I usually don't listen to the advice of others.
 * I spent way too much money starting a Mary Kay business, only to realize I hated selling makeup. 
 * I look for reasons to go to my mom & dad's house. Sometimes I make up a reason ;)
 * I usually can't stick to my " One Mt. Dew per day" rule. I CRAVE it!
 * I have thrown  socks away because I can't find the match. Whatever. 

I'm linking up to Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment