Tuesday, November 23, 2010

We wear it well!

The "Adoption is Love" shirts are traveling far! Today they were worn by good friends in several different towns. Also, I know there are two Adoption is Love shirts in Washington state!  I was not at all expecting to see my BFF Liz wearing hers this morning, but it brought such a smile to my face. I saw another one on a teacher at our son's elementary school.

As I've said before, this is no definite timeline for our adoption. We may get a child next month or wait until next Christmas. Either way, it is so comforting to know that the message of adoption is spreading throughout a little piece of our world.

 I have to remind myself that the purpose of this blog shouldn't just be our journey to a child. It should also be about the miracle of adoption in the heart of every Christian.

God has the ability to take two seemingly hopeless situations and turn them into a beautiful forever family. You may not feel called to adopt, but every one of us is called to care. A simply prayer is a great way to start :)

By the way, I am beyond thankful that this is a TWO DAY WORK WEEK! I'm sure I am getting some amen's from fellow teachers right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment