Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Move over Sandra Lee!

I LOVE to watch cooking shows, and my favorite is Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee. She is really good. But she drinks about two cocktails before the 30 minute episode is over. So I am preparing to take over when the time is right.
I decided it should be Kinda-Homemade with Suzi. Here is my attempt at it. I was nervous about this recipe, as I kinda made it up ( hence the name of my imaginary cooking show)!

This CHOCOLATE CHIP POUND CAKE is absolutely divine. A BIG slice of this cake paired with vanilla ice cream and hot coffee is the perfect way to end a cold workday!

Disclaimer- This recipe is the polar opposite of healthy and low-fat. It is saturated with chocolate awesomeness!

Here is the recipe:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees & grease bundt pan.
2. Mix together the following: 1 pkg devils food cake, 1 pkg instant chocolate pudding, 3 eggs, 16 oz sour cream, 1/2 cup oil, 2 cups chocolate chips.
3. Pour into bundt cake and bake for 50-60 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with powdered sugar & ENJOY!

The batter is very thick. Don't worry, it will turn out fine.

Gavin isn't a big chocolate fan. But you can judge for yourself his reaction to this pound cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment