Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Blog Look & New Adoption Updates

Anyone who knows me well knows that I don't really have an accent and I use pretty good grammer most of the time ( thanks Big Dave!) However, I find myself using a ton of phrases that I am sure are unique to Southeastern KY.

With that said, I am trying not to jump the gun here. I'm pretty good about not puttin' all my eggs into one basket, but I'm as nervous as a kitty in a room full of rockin' chairs waiting to hear back from our adoption agency.

As of right now, we are being presented in two different situations. One is a baby due in Febuary, and the other is 14 month old twin girls. YES, I said twin girls!

Can you hear me laughing at myself through that computer? It makes me chuckle to think about me chasing around two little girls. But there is a sweet smile with that chuckle.

It is overwhelming to think about our profiles being looked at by two different families. This may be the beginning of something. It may not. I take so much comfort in knowing that my God knows exactly what is going to happen and that he planned it all for a purpose.

Funny story to share: I texted a friend today and told her to double her prayers tonight. She called me within 5 minutes ( shes a texter, not a talker). When I answered she practically jumped through the phone and said " You CAN'T send me a text like that and not explain yourself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment