Monday, February 21, 2011

Life is better blonde!

My maternity leave is quickly coming to an end. Boo! I have absolutely loved being at home with my babies. I find so much fulfillment in serving my hubby and children in this way. I have truly enjoyed playing a stay @ home momma for the time being. I will pick back up when school goes out in June!

Baby G is growing sooooo fast. He was about 6 lbs when he was born. He is now 9.5 lbs, and beginning to develop all kinds of cute little fat rolls! He has the softest blonde hair, just like his big brother!



Big G is loving being a big bro. He likes to help feed the baby and retrieve diapers and blankets for his little brother. However, he has a severe allergy to any type of dirty diaper. I always roll them up into little burritos, but he can't be fooled. He tells me " Mommmy, it is still full of pee!"

Funny Big G quote: " Mom, sometimes people say hurtful things to each other. Do you think it puts a wrinkle in our heart?"

Bless it! Even though he becoming a "cool big kid", he still has that sweet childlike innocence!

There is nothing as wonderful as being a momma to TWO little blonde boys ( and a wife to a cute blonde husband!)

2 comments:

  1. let me tell ya them blonde boys (all 3) r blessed 2 have one hot blonde momma!! Luv ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete