Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby G is ready for his party clothes!

Baby G is almost 4 weeks old now, and we have been home for 2 weeks. Wow, time flies when your knee deep in poopy diapers and dirty bottles!

Now that we are a little bit more adjusted, we thought it was a perfect time for Baby G to have a Welcome Home Party. There have been so much people who have supported us through kind words, prayers, and fundraising. We are so thankful and didn't want to leave anyone out of the fun!

 We want to invite you to our home this Sunday, January 30th at 2 pm to celebrate and welcome Baby G into the world. We didn't send invitations, and it isn't a baby-shower, so don't feel obligated to bring anything but yourself! We just wanted a casual get-together for friends and family that have followed our adoption journey.

Obviously, I won't be posting my contact info or address on here. However, we will  be glad to send you directions on Facebook. I'm not just being cordial here, we really want to see you there!

Message me on Facebook, and I will send you directions!

1 comment:

  1. I am leaving for Little Rock tomorrow. I would love to come Sunday if I was in town. So happy for all of you. God bless. Ponnee

    ReplyDelete