Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Gear and Baby Gas :)

I have been spending some time researching baby essentials today while Baby G is napping. I've determined that the world of baby gear is a scary one. There are $60 strollers that are as big as a beanbag right next to "newly released" European strollers that resemble a broom and cost a mere $500! Seriously?

Baby G is doing wonderful. We went to the doctor this morning, and my little cutie has gained 3 ounces since last Friday. Although the nurses commented on how good that was,
I am convinced that those 3 ounces are all gas. This has to be the gassiest baby ever. It doesn't seem to hurt or cause discomfort, there are just endless little grunts and toots all the time!

Life is WAY hectic with a newborn and a 6 year old. We are keeping our outings to a minimum. Part of this is the cold weather, and part is because I am too lazy to deal with a purse, a diaper bag, an infant car seat, and a booster seat.

Other than that, all is well. I am sleep-deprived and desperate for adult conversation, but what's new?

No comments:

Post a Comment