Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I finally have a reason to go to Babies R Us!

Just got off the phone with our caseworker. We are both running around like crazy trying to gather all the necessary documents and paperwork before the baby is born.

Birthmom has a doctor appointment yesterday, and she and baby are doing well. Our caseworker said that BM (birthmom) wants to have a conversation with me tomorrow. She is going to call me in the morning. I think it is a positive step towards building trust and confidence in us. But I am still nervous.I don't want to say the wrong thing or come across the wrong way.I want her to hang up the phone knowing she made the right decision and at peace with placing her baby with us. Please pray for me. I'm a mess!

Hubby and I are also preparing our home for the baby. We went to Babies R Us yesterday to get a carseat. WOW! I thought he was going to have to carry me out of the store! There is so much stuff there, and none of it is inexpensive!

Hope everyone is enjoying their day. We are going to do some family pictures later this afternoon, and then back home for soup, sandwiches, and game night!

No comments:

Post a Comment