Saturday, September 17, 2011

Date night turned into 2 hours in the paint aisle!

We are having our living room, kitchen, and one hallway of our house painted this weekend. Anyone who knows me very well knows that I am the QUEEN of indecision! I like almost all colors and styles of decor, but choosing them is such a task for me. I told my hubby that if I were house-shopping or visiting someone's home, I would love this color or that one. But going to Lowe's and choosing one blue out of the 500 is so daunting for me. I have hot flashes, I get teary and cry, I sweat, I stare at the colors until my eyes cross. When hubby got hateful and both boys started crying, I finally decided.  It was pathetic. Anyway, here is what I chose.


This looks great with the massive brick fireplace in our family room and our gold couch. Just realized this color is identical to the blue background of my blog. Maybe I should join that blue man group....



Really highlights the warm tones of our natural cherry cabinets. This beat out hubby's vote for orange. I hope I don't get tired of this yellow during the winter months.  




Nice neutral color for hallway. It's long and narrow and I wanted a shade that would be airy and fresh. This just screams airy and fresh, right?  My husband says it scream khaki.  



Quick update on the Facebook dilemma: I somehow deleted a few of my apps off my iPhone the other day, one of which was the beloved FB. I'm too lazy busy to re-install it, so now I am forced to sit down at a desktop to access FB. Once again, too busy. Problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment